*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that pays up to £250 for successful referrals (T's & C's apply)*
We are working with a local NHS Trust who are seeking a Band 6 Community Mental Health Practitioner to join their team in Walthamstow.
Location: Community based in Walthamstow
Rate of pay: £26 p/h (potentially negotiable depending on experience)
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Contract: 3 month initial contract with the view of extension
- Participate in ward reviews, placements reviews, arrange and attend CPA reviews.
- Assessment of new referrals.
- Care co-ordinate a caseload of clients with varying needs and diagnosis.
- Complete thorough assessment of need and risk for clients coming into secondary services.
- To work alongside the MDT and other agencies both within and outside of the organisation.
To be eligible for consideration, it is essential that you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse with a valid NMC Pin.
If you are interested in any of these roles, hit the apply button! Or for more information, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!