*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that pays up to £250 for successful referrals (T's & C's apply)*
Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse - NHS
A local NHS Trust we are currently working with are seeking a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to join their Mental Health Wellbeing Team in Romford.
Pay rate: £26p/h Umbrella (potentially negotiable depending on experience)
Contract: 3-month initial contract with potential for extension
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Location: Community based in Romford
- Manage a defined allocated caseload within a Community Recovery Service.
- Participate in ward reviews, placements reviews, arrange and attend CPA reviews.
- Assessment of new referrals.
- Liaising with other services (inpatients services/Other Community Mental services)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse with a valid NMC pin
- Preferred experience
If you are interested in this vacancy, hit the apply button! Or for more information on the vacancies we do have, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on email@example.com
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!