*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that pays up to £250 for successful referrals (T's & C's apply)*
We are working with a Local Authority in Bedford who are seeking a Community Learning Disability Nurse to join their Adult Learning Disability Nurse for a 3 month initial contract.
What's on offer:
Location: Community based in Bedford
Rate of pay: £30 - £33p/h Umbrella (potentially negotiable depending on experience)
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Contract: 3 month initial contract with the view of extension
- Undertake responsibility for the assessment of client and/or carers’ needs, developing and reviewing agreed support/care plans.
- Provide professional nursing assessments to support the commissioning process in line with care management and continuing care.
- Work with service users to assess their needs, identify options for meeting those needs, negotiate and review appropriate care within the Department’s priorities.
- Participate as an active member of the integrated adult learning disability team and establish and maintain effective communication with other agencies and professionals, to determine good outcomes for people with a learning disability.
- Registered Learning Disability Nurse with a valid NMC Pin.
- To have experience of managing adults with specialist and/or complex health care needs.
If you are interested in any of these roles, hit the apply button! Or for more information, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!