*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that offers up to £250 for each successful referral*
We are currently working with a Local NHS Trust who are seeking a Band 6 Community Dietitian to join their team on a 3 month initial contract.
Your role will include home visits, clinics, video and telephone consultations, with caseloads tailored to cover adults with a Learning Disability and those requiring home enteral tube feeding.
What’s on offer:
- Working hours: Monday-Wednesday, 8:00-16:00 (can be flexible)
- Contract length: 3 month initial contract with the view of extension
- Location: Community based in Luton & Bedfordshire, hybrid working considered
- Rate of pay: £25p/h Umbrella
- Band 6 Dietitian with experience with community work and home enteral tube feeding (essential).
- Experience working with adults with learning disabilities (desirable).
If you are interested in this role, hit the apply button! Or for more information, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on email@example.com
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!