Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a Commissioning Manager for Kingston Council
Rate – £300+ per day (negotiable upon experience) - please submit your cv with the rate you require
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commissioning Manager to support our work within complex support. service design and development, needs assessment and reviews of community contracts, tender development and review of the commissioning team functions. The focus of the work is to ensure best practice, collaborative working and cost effectiveness in Adult Social Care. You will be part of the strategic and commissioning development team ensuring support across LD, MH, integration, older persons, and personalisation provisions used to meet the needs of those individuals who would benefit most.
You will help in developing new models of support, in order to maximise opportunities for individuals to achieve greater independence, and support and challenge existing practice in order to improve outcomes.
• Use creativity and innovation around support planning and share good practice.
• Maximise opportunities for individuals to achieve greater independence
• Remain outcome focused and deliver high level negotiation skills
• Have experience in service design and the full commissioning cycle
The post holder will work closely with the Commissioning Service to identify gaps in the market and to develop an awareness and understanding of commissioning. Other duties include:
• Supporting the Heads of Service to assess gaps in provisions
• Contract monitoring and management
• Provide an analysis of roles across commissioning to identify areas of improvement
• Report writing for Committee and SLT
• Needs assessment collation and analysis of data for future service design
• Other ad hoc duties
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers