Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit Commissioning & Procurement Officers for Kingston Council
Rate – £200+ per day (negotiable upon experience) - please submit your cv with the rate you require
Kingston Council are looking to recruit Commissioning & Procurement Officers for:
- Corporate & Communities Services.
- Some current projects for the Corporate and Communities C&P Officer role: Salt for Highways, Parking Capacity Analysis, Stationery, Pensions Investment, Pensions actuarial, H & S Consultancy, Mayoral car, Work Management System, Cycle scheme, Car Club, Staff Survey, Web casting equip and system, AV Equipment, Committee Meeting system, Cricket wickets (non turf), HRRC Booking System, Air quality survey, Valuations Revenues & Benefits software, Greenspace Services, Arboricultural Services, Occupational Health Services, Electoral Management System, Electoral print & delivery Services, Postal Services, Offsite Storage, Waste collection, Parking Services, Playgrounds, Insurance tender, EVCPs, Managed Training Services, Digital Mailroom
- Children Services & Achieving for Children Corporate Services
- Kingston Council has an SLA with Achieving for Children to support procurement of their services. The role will be reporting to the Commissioning Manager for Adult Social Care, within the Corporate Commissioning and Procurement Team. The project we expect the post holder to support with include: Short Breaks, HR systems, Insurance, Payroll, external audit, SENDIASS, Homestart, placement commissioning and various contract extensions.
• Supporting the procurement process for low and high risk contracts
• Liaising with internal stakeholders to establish procurement requirements
• Conducting market research and producing analysis
• Managing clarifications and other procurement activities via the e-tendering portal Supporting the preparations of the tender documentation
• Liaising with suppliers and drafting contract documentation
• Providing advice and support regarding the governance process within the context of the Council's Contract regulations and Public procurement legislation
• Supporting learning and development of the commissioning community in Kingston
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers