If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside the NHS Property Services to appoint a talented Maintenance Technician, Plumbing on a permanent basis.
Purpose: The key function of the role is to support NHS Property Services in delivering building services maintenance and repairs across the NHS, to ensure buildings are maintained to the highest standards and to provide a safe and secure environment for visitors, customers, and employees.
Based at the Wokingham Hospital and around the Berkshire area, your duties will be:
- Ensure compliance in accordance with all NHSPS Health, Safety & Wellbeing Policies, relevant NHSPS Technical Guidance, Process and Procedures, Statutory Regulations, Approved Codes of Practice and any applicable aspects of HTMs.
- Ensue that new or revised practice and policies are implemented within own work areas.
- Deliver Scheduled, Reactive and Remedial maintenance services as directed by the PPM planner (CAFM), helpdesk or Technical Services Supervisor, ensuring that operational standards are maintained at all times.
- Duties may include (but not limited to) fault finding, minors repairs or installations and maintaining services and equipment within critical environments.
- You may be required to undertake tasks in disciplines other than your own.
- Ability to assess problems to determine the best course of action, this would include complex technical issues and be able to communicate technical and or complex information to various stakeholders.
- NVQ Level 3 Plumbing or equivalent
- MUST have strong commercial
- Full driving licence
- Previous experience working within Healthcare Services. – DESIRABLE
What’s on offer?
Salary: up to £42,000 per annum
27 days holiday per year
Van, uniform and PPE provided