*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that offers up to £250 for each successful referral*
We are currently working with a Local NHS Trust who are seeking a Clinical Triage Nurse to join their team in Hanley.
What’s on offer:
- Working hours: The service operates 7 days a week, between 09:00 - 18:00
- Contract length: 3-6 month initial contract with the view of extension
- Location: Hanley, Stoke on Trent
- Rate of pay: Days: £25p/h, Nights/Saturdays: £30p/h, Sundays/Bank Holidays: £35p/h
About the role:
- Provide triage assessment, clinical support, assistance and professional expertise to all health care professional referrers requiring assistance and support with Admission Avoidance.
- Work independently, exercising assessment and evaluation skills to full ability in order to avoid inappropriate hospital admissions, adjust care programmes as professionally judged to be necessary, and instigate changes in care that are evidence based and in the patient’s best interests.
- Work in conjunction with the Lead Clinical Practitioner to provide high quality, clinical triage using knowledge, skills and critical thinking and professional judgement.
To be eligible for consideration, it is essential that you are a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin with Physical Health Assessment and Triage skills.
If you are interested in this role, hit the apply button! Or for more information, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on email@example.com
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!