If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further.
Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside a Local Authority in Warwickshire to appoint a Clerk of Works on a 6-month contract to work within the Council's Property Services Department, delivering major planned and reactive works.
As a successful Clerk of Works, your duties will be:
- To develop close working relationships with contractors, ensure the conformity of work in relation to the specification/drawings/Employer’s Requirements as required.
- Keep an audit trail of progression of the works and quality of the works.
- Provide weekly records in an agreed approved format relating to each site inspected with regard to site conditions and progress of the works to the client and any H & S issues observed.
- Attend and participate in regular site progress meetings with the contractors, client representatives and members of the design team to report on Clerk Of Works activities and quality of work standards and compliance for a specific site.
- As a key member of the capital projects department there will be extensive liaison with external contractors, clients and other key parties to deliver the major works programme.
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Membership of a relevant proffesional body (desirable)
- Previous experience working with a Local Authority (desirable)
What’s on offer
- Salary: Negotiable to market rates
- Contract type: 6 Months
- Hours: Mon-Fri 37 hrs
- Location: WFH, occasional office visits in Warwickshire required
How to apply
If you’ve got what it takes and would love to find out more information or apply, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Joe O’Halloran at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200
- Email your CV to Joe at Spencer Clarke Group
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers