Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Civil Project Engineer, specializing in Highways and Drainage design.
Although the candidate will be based in the Lancaster office, our client also have further offices in Chorley and Shrewsbury and each office works closely together assisting on projects where required.
The successful candidate’s role will involve mentoring graduate engineers and engineering technicians to develop their skillsets and meet the required needs and demands of their clients and business goals
You will be expected to support Principal Engineers and Directors across the group.
Quality deliverables and client satisfaction are at the forefront of everyday responsibilities to ensure conformance to accredited processes and procedures as recognized within the industry
Essential Experience required
- Minimum five years experience within Highways and Drainage design
- Proficient use of AutoCAD and Causeway Flow and PDS/or Infrastructure design software
- Producing detailed drainage and highway calculations and sketches
- Working experience within the adoptable standards Section 278, Section 38 and 104
- Commercial awareness of costing, budgets and quotations
- Report writing
- Site visits to verify construction complies with construction drawings
- Prepare a specification
- Project management and leadership skills
- Willing or nearing Chartered Status
- Experience working within a multi-skilled, multi-office organisation
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Payment of Annual Professional fees
- Death in Service benefit
- Increased holiday entitlement for long service