Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Guildford Borough Council to provide them with a Civil Enforcement Officer on a 3-6 month initial contract which is likely to be extended.
This role is 37 hours per week, Monday – Friday and offers a pay rate of £13 per hour. Negotiable dependent on experience.
As a successful Civil Enforcement Officer, your duties will be:
- Patrolling on and off-street parking restrictions and enforce the provisions of relevant Traffic Regulation Orders
- Issuing Penalty Charge Notices for contraventions of Traffic Regulation Orders
- Operating the car parks central control and monitoring system
- Reporting parking equipment faults and rectify where possible
- Inspecting, monitoring and reporting on the general state and cleanliness of the parking places, equipment, lifts, public toilets and the town centre environment and to highlight any safety concerns
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Experience of working as a Civil Enforcement Officer (or Parking Attendant) or in working with the public in a customer focussed environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to diffuse difficult situations and remain calm. Ability to maintain clear and accurate written records and paperwork
- City & Guilds NVQ Level 2 qualification in Parking Enforcement or willingness to work towards qualification
- Driving licence
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Cameron Nicholls @ Spencer Clarke Group. email@example.com / 01772 954 200