*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that offers up to £250 for each successful referral*
We are currently working with a local NHS Trust who are seeking a Band 6 Children's Community Nurse to join their team in Romford.
What’s on offer:
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 09:00-17:00
- Contract length: 3 month initial contract with the view of extension
- Location: Community based in Romford
- Rate of pay: £26p/h Umbrella
- Start: ASAP
- Provide nursing care to children with short term/acute nursing needs; children with life limiting and complex medical conditions.
- Be responsible for working in a safe manner, in accordance with department and Trust Health and Safety policies and for bringing any health & safety issues/hazards to the attention of the line manager.
- Provide support to families who are distressed, including bereavement support.
- Develop a working environment and culture which actively improves health, safety, and security.
- Qualified children’s nurse RSCN or RNC with a valid NMC Pin
- Minimum 2-3 years post qualification experience
If you are interested in this role, hit the apply button! Or for more information, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on email@example.com
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts nationwide, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!