Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Bromley Council to provide them a with a Children Safeguarding Social Worker join their team on a Contract Basis.
Rate - £35 to £40 per hour dependent upon experience
- Ability to analyse and interpret information from a range of sources
- Ability to assist in monitoring the work of the Team in order to be able to evaluate practice and to identify unmet need
- Ability to create innovative, appropriate packages of care in order to maximise independence whilst minimising risk
- Ability to deal sensitively with people who are under stress
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and, possibly, distressing information in a manner which allows for positive risk management but adheres to confidentiality policies.
- Ability to identify and manage risk, including positive risk taking.
- Ability to understand issues involved in the assessment and management of risk
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines, especially with reports
- Social work England registered.
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group – firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers