Child Sexual Exploitation Worker
We are working in partnership with a Local authority based in the South East Greater London area who are seeking a Child & Family Support Worker to work within the Exploitation Services.
*** Must have experience delaing with child sexual exploitation / missing from home support ***
Contract - 3-6 months with a view to extended into a permanent position.
Full Time Hours – 37 Hours per week.
Location – BR1.
Rate of Pay - £17 - £20 per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
- Provide support to children and young people affected by sexual exploitation and /or young people who go missing in the area.
- Support improved protection from harm for young people who are at risk of or who have experienced sexual exploitation, and are at risk of or who have experienced going missing from home or care by conducting, engaging an effective independent return home interviews.
- Improve young people's understanding of issues around exploitation, improve their emotional well-being and the support they receive.
- Be persistent with young people, endeavouring to meet the young person and offer them a non-judgemental safe space to talk to work closely with the team in developing the practice for young people at risk, including shaping the service through gaining young people’s feedback.
- Local Authority / Public Sector.
- Child sexual exploitation support.
*We offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity*
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org & call Dane on 01772 954 200.