~ Child & Family Support Workers ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Lancashire County Council to appoint several Child & Family Support Workers to their Children and Family Wellbeing Service.
Contract – 3 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working Hours – 37 Hours, Monday – Friday.
Location – Burnley.
Rate of Pay - £10 - £12+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience, please state your desired rate.
Reporting to a relevant Senior Family Support Worker, post holders will work in partnership with other Family Partners across their team to provide a personalised, whole family focussed, casework response to meeting the unmet needs of identified children, young people and families.
You will undertake direct work with service users, holding an individual caseload of children and young people within their families.
You will assess undertake early help assessments of the family's needs.
You will co-produce with families, smart action plans focussed on improving outcomes for the children and improving their welfare and implement these alongside other key partner agencies through a Team around the Family approach.
You will respond to needs at both a universal+ and intensive support level, with a leaning towards more complex cases.
You will be identified through a range of service pathways including cases;
- Referred for an early help response through the multi-agency safeguarding hub (MASH)
- De-escalated and stepped down from specialist/statutory level
- Where more complex family needs have been identified through the universal school setting as part of service 'Team around the School' arrangements
- Requests for support with more complex family needs, originated by other agencies.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with children and their families who are experiencing difficulties.
- Full Driving Licence.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME.
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you are not interested, but no of somehow who may, please feel free to pass on their details.
Due to the high volume of applications, if you do not receive a response within 48 hours, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.