Job Title: Chemistry Teacher
Location: Blackpool, United Kingdom
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Chemistry Teacher to join a high school in Blackpool. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of chemistry concepts, a commitment to student success, and the ability to create an inclusive and stimulating learning environment.
- Plan and deliver engaging and effective chemistry lessons that align with the curriculum.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes active learning and student participation.
- Assess and evaluate student progress through various means, providing constructive feedback to support academic growth.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement innovative teaching methods and materials.
- Participate in extracurricular activities, school events, and parent-teacher conferences as required.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent certification.
- Proven experience teaching Chemistry at the high school level.
- Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills and Attributes:
- Passion for teaching and a commitment to student success.
- Ability to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Effective communication with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the diverse needs of students.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.