If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Camden Council to appoint a Caretaker on a contract basis.
- Camden’s Caretaking Service plays a significant role in Housing Management’s ambitions for creating and maintaining a safe community/estate to support the health and wellbeing of residents.
- The role supports this by providing a visible presence and trusted service in the delivery of a flexible, responsive high quality caretaking service on our housing estates and the small number of street properties who receive this provision.
- Ensuring a high standard of cleanliness to internal elements of residential buildings in addition to the external areas within the parameters of an estate.
This role will require you will need to have the following:
- Full UK Driving Licence – not essential
- Experience working on estates
What’s on offer?
Pay rate: £14.42 per hour
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Cameron Nicholls @ Spencer Clarke Group. email@example.com / 020 3039 3555