Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Enfield Council to provide them a with a Enablement Workers join their team on a Permanent Basis.
Salary – £22,185 per annum
- To provide short-term enabling support in individual’s homes for new and existing service users both in the community and after hospital discharge, in order to optimise independent living.
- To assist in safely promoting independence and supporting users through enablement to maximise their independence for as long as possible.
- To help to establish the appropriate level of support for individuals with on-going needs.
Information on the role
- They are part time roles, and will be based on fortnightly rota. Could be Morning and PM shifts, could be evening shifts.
- Manager will discuss at interview
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of supporting vulnerable with personal care and daily living tasks, to maximise independent living skills
- Ability to work on a rolling rota basis covering service hours 7.30am – 10pm Monday to Sunday on a 2-week rolling rota of shifts
- Must have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle to use for travel between care calls
- Enhanced rates will be paid for weekends, Bank Holidays, 8-10pm
- Can claim mileage
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group – firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers