Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a Business Tutor (Part-Time) for Westminster Council
Rate – £27+ per hour (negotiable upon experience) - please submit your cv with the rate you require
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Business tutor to deliver and assess Business Administration and Digital Marketing and Leadership and Management qualifications from Level 1 to Level 3 to a range of adult learners (19+) from in and around London.
You will be responsible for providing teaching, learning and assessment to support learners to successfully complete their qualification using an e portfolio platform. Topics will include working as a business administrator, understanding business organisations, creating appropriate documents and understanding their use. Additionally, you will need to embed digital skills across all courses to meet the needs of their future employers.
You will be responsible for delivering all elements of the program, providing support and guidance to learners, ensuring that they are challenged and that they complete their portfolio in a timely manner to the standard required. The Level 3 Management qualification is delivered in partnership with Mindful Education, a Virtual Learning Environment which is based on a flip learning model.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Designing Schemes of Work, Lesson Plans, resources and assignment briefs where appropriate.
• Deliver training and support both face to face and remotely to groups and/or individuals.
• Supporting the curriculum initial advice and guidance process for prospective learners to ensure we have the right candidates on the right courses.
• Carry out continuous diagnostic assessments as part of the learners’ journey.
• Tracking learners progress through timely and accurate reports.
• Ensuring all documentation both paper based and electronic (assignment briefs, tracking documents, progress reviews, Individual Learning Plans, attendance registers, portfolios etc) are completed to a satisfactory level and in a timely fashion.
• A recognised teaching qualification for the lifelong learning sector, preferably PGCE or equivalent
• Recognised Assessor qualification
• Recognised Internal Verification qualification
• An up-to-date CPD record (30 hours per year)
• Business and Management qualification at level 3 or above or demonstrable occupational experience
• Strong digital skills and the ability to teach on-line
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers