Spenerr Clarke Group are currently working alongside a private Engineering Company based in Preston to appoint a talented Business Support Executive on a permanent basis.
About the role :
- Work closely with the BD & Marketing Director to ensure the overall Sales Pipeline Target is achieved.
- Preparing and understanding the weekly sales dashboard, identifying the gap, monitoring conversion rates, chasing open quotes and updating the fee earners BD activities.
- Supporting the Service Heads and Key Account Managers internally to develop opportunities for further business development.
- Work collaboratively with the BD and Marketing Team to ensure the marketing activities support that of the overall BD goals.
- Responsible for maintaining an effective CRM Strategy and updated system with accurate records of sales activities.
- Carry out market research alongside competitors and identify suitable opportunities.
- Responsible for supporting fee earners with proposal packs and client presentations .
- Responsible for co-ordinating tender opportunities including reviewing documents, compiling information to help answer specific questions, pulling the final document together to a high standard of design and content and submitting the final tender.
- Maintaining a system of up-to-date BD information such as CV’s, Case Studies, Bid Toolbox Library etc.
- Adherence to Health & Safety procedures.
- Responsibility for own continuous professional learning.
- Respect and follow company Core Values
About you :
Essential attributes: -
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Excellent telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- Lead generation skills using LinkedIn Sales Navigator desirable
- Management of diaries and appointment booking desirable
- Excellent work ethic - Can work in a team but also on own initiative.
- Confident outlook and positive attitude.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships.
- Strong verbal and good numerical / report writing skills.
- Flexible and ability to work under pressure.
What’s on offer :
Includes but not be limited to:
Recruiting and developing the best team is fundamental to our growth plans and we recognise and reward our employees by offering competitive salaries and transparent bonus scheme and a range of additional benefits that includes:
- Salary Range (Depending on Experience) -From £30k
- On Target Bonus of £3-5k. Your potential bonus pot being visible throughout the year and updated monthly.
- Clear and planned progression route - Fast track to the top for outstanding performers.
- Core hours working between 10am-4pm - with opportunity for flexible working to achieve 40 hours per week.
- 1-1 meetings monthly with your line manager to ensure your wellbeing and personal development.
- Training and Development Opportunities .
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing with service) + bank holidays .
- Pension with Employer contribution.
- Wellbeing Support including Financial, Training and Nutrition.
- Vitality Healthcare Package including ½ price membership at Virgin and Nuffield Centres.
- Inclusive professional and fun culture.
- Regular Team Social and Charity Events.
If you’ve got what it takes and would love to find out more information or apply, either:
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Chris Wilkinson on 01772 954200
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive;
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Chris Wilkinson on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.