If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Bedford Council to appoint a talented Sales & Marketing / Business Development Manager (with HR & Payroll Knowledge) on a Contract basis.
As a Sales & Marketing / Business Development Manager you’ll play a vital role in the generation of new business, management, relationships and operation of the HR and Payroll traded services accounts.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, driven and determined to make a difference!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Bedford, you will be tasked with:
- Designing and implementing a targeted sales and marketing plan for the HR & Payroll buy back services
- Identifying new clients and make contact to promote the HR and Payroll traded services.
- Monitoring income budgets to ensure the service is on track to achieve and exceed income targets
- Developing, issuing and reviewing the contracts, SLA’s and KPI’s for clients buying back the HR and Payroll service.
The ideal candidate for this position will :
- Hold a recognised qualification in business or sales management, or demonstrate an equivalent level of knowledge
- Demonstrate experience of working in a customer facing role in a business/account management format
- Have good knowledge of the HR & Payroll service industry trends with a thorough knowledge of the Council’s buyback service
- Have good budget management skills
Experience is also preferable in:
- Being able to drive a sales process from plan to close
- Being able to demonstrate the ability to positively negotiate and develop and manage external relationships
- Excellent use of IT
- A full driving licence and use of a vehicle for work purposes
About the company
You'll be working for Bedford Council, a council dedicated to the positive outcomes for its residents and services.
What’s on offer
- Salary: (negotiable based on experience)
- Overtime: options available for overtime
- Contract type: 3 month contract minimum, highly likely to extend
- Hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Please send your CV to John at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, call 020 3039 3555
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.