BSL Teaching Assistant Sheffield
Spencer Clarke Group are currently working with an SEN school in Sheffield. The school are looking to recruit a BSL Teaching Assistant.
• ** BSL Teaching Assistant based in Sheffield
• ** BSL Teaching Assistant Part time – Wednesday to Friday
• ** BSL Teaching Assistant BSL qualification desirable
• ** BSL Teaching Assistant - Experience in SEN is desired
Are you an experienced BSL Teaching Assistant?
Are you able to engage children in the classroom as well as adding additional concentration and development of learning?
Can you build relationships with the pupils that support the children in the process of learning?
If yes to all of the above, then this BSL Teaching Assistant role is for you!
Why should you choose SCG?
• At SCG we understand and appreciate the contribution supply staff make to education, and we strive to ensure you feel valued as a member of our team.
Individuals working for SCG benefit from:
• Excellent rates of pay.
• Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career.
• A flexible approach to work.
• Long term and temporary opportunities.
• A trained team of education consultants
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.