Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Brokerage Officer within the Children services at Oxfordshire Council.
*Hybrid working position*
Contract – 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours – Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Rate of pay – £12.95 - £15.78+ Per Hour
This is negotiable depending on experience
About the role
- The Care & Support Brokerage Service arranges and purchases care and support to meet the needs of both children and adults. This includes sourcing, commercial negotiation and arrangement of specialist placements and packages of care as well as use of block contracts, approved provider lists and framework agreements (local and regional).
- To assist and support the Senior Care & Support Brokerage Officer to deliver a high-quality care sourcing & brokerage function.
- To be responsible for finding the right support to meet the needs of the customer in line with Social Care and Council policies.
- Previous experience in a Brokerage role
- Additional qualifications and training relevant to the role. E.g. social care, health care, finance, purchasing.
- Experience of working within a social care environment, the NHS or organisation of a similar scale and complexity.
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – 01772 954200 / firstname.lastname@example.org