Referral Scheme Alert: Take advantage of our referral scheme that could reward you with up to £250 for each successful referral! (T's & C's apply)
Band 8a Pharmacist - NHS
We're currently working with a local NHS Trust who are seeking a Band 8a Pharmacist to join their team at Luton & Kempston Child Development Centre's.
Pay rate: £35p/h
Contract: 3-month initial contract with potential for extension
Working Hours: 3 days a week
Location: Luton & Kempston. Some remote working is possible
Key responsibilities will be:
- Supportive work to ensure patients with ADHD do not run out of their medicines. This will require some patient/ parent contact to check their current stockholding.
- Keeping up to date with the supply situation by liaising with the local community pharmacies and the ICB
- Supporting the clinicians when alternatives need to be prescribed by suggesting suitable alternatives based on local guidelines and clinical knowledge.
- Must be a registered pharmacist, with clinical experience, ideally an independent prescriber.
- Experience in paediatrics would be beneficial, but not essential.
If you are interested in this vacancy, hit the apply button! Or for more information on the vacancies we do have, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on email@example.com
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!