*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that pays up to £250 for successful referrals (T's & C's apply)*
Band 8a Community Matron - NHS
A local NHS Trust we are currently working with are seeking a Band 8a Community Matron to join their service in Ealing.
Department: Ealing Community Partners
Pay rate: £35 - £39p/h Umbrella (depending on experience)
Contract: 3-month initial contract with potential for extension
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 08:30-16:30
Location: Based at a local Health Centre in Ealing
- Lead as part of the locality community nursing team, working collaboratively with the wider multi-disciplinary locality team and acute services, providing advanced clinical practice, personalised care planning and care co-ordination of health, social care and other services.
- Lead on the care and management of patients with long term conditions and complex needs.
- Provide education and support to individuals and their families to promote self-care strategies and independence, and to develop multi-disciplinary informed personalised treatment and management plans for their health condition, including planning interventions for fluctuations in health status.
- Registered General Nurse or AHP
- Post Registration experience in a senior nursing position.
- Experience of caseload management including responsibility for complex care packages for vulnerable people.
- Experience, underpinned by knowledge of working with, and understanding, the complex needs of patients in a primary care/community setting.
If you are interested in this vacancy, hit the apply button! Or for more information on the vacancies we do have, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!