Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Band 8a Commissioning Manager within the Primary and Secondary Care team within an NHS Setting in Wolverhampton.
*This is a hybrid working role*
Contract – 6 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours – Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Rate of pay: £35+ per hour
Negotiable depending on experience
About the role
- The post holder will be responsible for the strategic commissioning of services to improve the health outcomes of the population, with specific responsibility for services within the scope of the Integrated Care Partnership. This will include the joint commissioning of services with local authority, including responsibility for CCG input to the Better Care Fund.
- To develop highly complex strategic and operational plans relating to commissioning programmes to improve the health outcomes of the Place population.
- To lead the business planning process for the transformational commissioning plans services.
- To develop local services to provide support for patients.
- To take responsibility for the management and evaluation of new and existing projects across the commissioning agenda.
- To ensure that all aspects of the commissioning process contribute to the reduction of inequity of service provision
- To provide senior commissioning support to CCG contract and quality review processes including the preparation of information and any reports required to facilitate discussion at these meetings
First degree or equivalent experience, plus additional experience in commissioning, plus further specialist knowledge in management to masters level or equivalent
Demonstrable experience of co-ordinating highly complex projects in challenging environments.
Experience of working with clinicians in primary and secondary care settings to bring care closer to home
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – 01772 954200 / az@Spencerclarkegroup.co.uk