Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Band 7 Digital Programme Manager to work within an NHS setting based in Prescot.
*This is a Hybrid working role*
Contract – 6 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours – Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Rate of pay: £27 - £30+ per hour
Negotiable depending on experience
About the role
- To plan, implement and manage projects as required by the Deputy Director of Informatics (Portfolio).
- To manage business change through the implementation of technology, enabling tangible business benefit. To manage concurrent, complex inter-related organisational/cross organisational IT projects to deliver the agreed goals and objectives, time, cost and quality parameters as well as stakeholder and user expectations.
- Manage multiple, ongoing, complex projects from initiation through delivery utilising Microsoft Project, Visio and other project management software.
- To use advanced problem solving skills, business skills, solid verbal and written communication skills, excellent relationship building skills, as well as strong leadership and team management skills in managing the Projects.
- Deliver timely, accurate, and comprehensive progress reports to achieve full project visibility. To facilitate change management and issue resolution.
- To manage each identified stage of each project ensuring all relevant milestones are attained and where necessary escalate deviations to the project board. When necessary to recommend and initiate remedial action to ensure projects remain on schedule, in budget or to quality specification
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner or equivalent qualification and/or equivalent experience
- Competent with software packages e.g. MS Project, Vision etc.
- Knowledge of a range of IM&T project areas for example new patient administration, order communication systems, e-prescribing etc
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – 01772 954200 / firstname.lastname@example.org