*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that offers up to £250 for each successful referral*
We are currently working with a Local NHS Trust who are looking to recruit a Band 6 Care Coordinator’s to support the service delivery of its rehabilitation pathway for referred service users, to support them to achieve their recovery goals and live the best life possible.
What’s on offer:
- Team: Community Rehabilitation Service
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Contract length: 3-6 month initial contract with the view of extension
- Location: Community based in Hounslow
- Rate of pay: £27p/h Umbrella
- Provide comprehensive, culturally appropriate, evidence-based assessments to establish client’s needs; level of support and type of interventions required to facilitate their rehabilitation.
- Manage a small caseload of service users with complex, severe and enduring mental health needs; using evidence based and recovery principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate treatment and support for clients.
- Work closely with service users with complex psychosis and their carers, to help maximise independent functioning within the least restrictive setting possible and actively promote recovery.
- This role will involve care coordination and working to develop detailed CPAs, risk assessment and management plans, health and wellbeing plans, and the provision of evidence based interventions in individual and group settings.
To be eligible for consideration, it is essential that you hold a current professional qualification in Mental Health Nursing/Social Work/OT.
If you are interested in this role, hit the apply button! Or for more information, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!