Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside a Multi-Sector Façade Contractor specialising in the design, procurement, fabrication and installation of glazed facades, to provide them with an Assistant Quantity Surveyor on a Permanent Contract
As Assistant QS, your duties will be:
- To attend meetings as and when necessary, including pre-contract meetings.
- To review and agree terms and conditions of sub-contracts – JCT Design & Build / NEC / Bespoke Sub-Contracts.
- Procurement of Sub-Contract package documentation.
- Management of sub-contract payments.
- Preparation and submission of valuations.
- Recording and issuing variations and agreeing final accounts
- Using the company’s business processes and systems, report on the financial performance of each project, produce Cost to Complete reports, and participate in regular Cost-to-Complete meetings.
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- HND or Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Contract Law qualification (Desirable)
- Experience working for a façade/cladding sub-contractor in the role of Quantity Surveyor.
- Minimum of 4-5 years working in a sub-contract environment (but would also welcome applicants from a main contractor background)
- Conversant with JCT Design & Build SubContract 2016 and NEC Forms
- Experience of curtain-wall / cladding systems.
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Joe O’Halloran @ Spencer Clarke Group.
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experienced consultant who provides extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers