If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Haringey Council to appoint a talented Assistant Director for Commissioning & Partnerships on a Contract basis.
As an Assistant Director for Commissioning & Partnerships you’ll play a vital role in developing and directing the corporate activities of the Council at a strategic delivery level and leading the co-production and approval of a Strategic Commissioning Strategy across the place of Haringey
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, driven and determined to make a difference!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Haringey you will be tasked with delivering key strategic objectives including:
- Being the accountable lead working with the Assistant Director Commissioning (CYPS), the Assistant Director Adult Social Care, and the Director Public Health (A&H) and other agencies to ensure strategic commissioning with a focus on prevention, early intervention and strengths-based working across health and wellbeing in line with the above strategy.
- Working jointly with AD Commissioning CYPS, AD ASC and Director PH to discharge the relevant statutory duties and responsibilities in response to commissioning for adults, children and families in the borough.
- Providing leadership across organisational and professional boundaries, in a multi-agency environment to develop coherent and integrated commissioning
- Working jointly with partners for all capital developments to support improved health and care outcomes, liaising with internal and external colleagues as appropriate to deliver significant capital activity and commissioning the appropriate service.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant working experience, relevant professional qualification/appropriate registration and evidence of continuing professional development
- In-depth experience at a senior managerial level of setting the vision and delivering strategies to transform health and wellbeing services
- Experience of delivering successful organisational and cultural change programmes and recent, relevant experience in an organisation of similar size and complexity
- Track record of establishing and facilitating cross organisational and partnership working and working collaboratively across organisation and professional boundaries
- In-depth experience of delivering service plans and improvement, change management and integration
About the company
You'll be working for Haringey Council a high profile local government body focussed on only the best outcomes for its residents and stakeholders.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £650 per day Inside IR35
Please submit your CV with the rate you require
- Overtime: no options available
- Contract type: 6 month minimum, likely to extend.
- Hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Please send your CV
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.