ASB Specialist (Noise) Officer – Haringey
I have come across your details on CV Library, Reed, Linkedin and Total Jobs.
Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a ASB Specialist (Noise) Officer at Haringey Council.
Rate – £23+ per hour (negotiable upon experience) - please submit cv with rate you require
- To oversee the management of joined up enforcement activities, including licensing enforcement across a geographical area approximately 1/3 of the borough.
- To be the Service’s lead officer for one of three specialist areas (Noise, Tactical Enforcement, Environmental Crime and Waste), providing management advice, guidance and support across Community Safety and Enforcement.
- Through using intelligence and analyzing data, deliver reactive and proactive enforcement activities to combat Anti Social Behaviour in a defined geographical area.
- To regularly review and deploy resources accordingly to ensure that incidents of Anti-Social Behavior are effectively managed and that victims are signposted to appropriate support services.
- Through working in partnership with internal and external partners and directly managing a team of staff, co-ordinate a range of enforcement activities to tackle ASB hot spots.
- To play a pivotal role in and acting as the conduit between local residents and business and the Council in all matters relating to Anti Social Behaviour and community safety.
- Experience of effective leadership and management of staff and able to demonstrate how performance management and development and training can be successfully used to motivate staff.
- Experience of high level partnership working and contributing effectively to cross cutting agendas.
- Experience of managing budgets, delivering savings and challenging costs to reduce spend.
- Experience of using data and intelligence to drive commissioning/Contract Management and or service delivery.
- Experience of defining performance standards and outcomes and monitoring quality and performance within a large operational setting or commissioning/contract framework.
- Experience or working in a politically charged environment.
- Ability to take on and lead projects/reviews in support of the delivery of the Council’s priorities and objectives and assess commercial viability of commissioning strategies, producing, business case reports or options appraisals.
We also have a number of roles across the UK so get in touch!!!
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
Due to the high volume of applications, we are currently receiving, should you not receive a response within 48hrs please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.