Join our team as an After School Club Assistant in Lytham!
- Provide high-quality care and supervision for children after school.
- Organise activities, assist with homework, and ensure safety.
- Part-time, Monday to Friday, 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Passion for creating a positive environment for children.
- L2 qualification.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Join a supportive community dedicated to making a difference.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
· All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
· You must have legal right to work in the UK
· You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.