*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that pays up to £250 for successful referrals (T's & C's apply)*
A local NHS Trust we are currently working with are seeking a Band 8a Advanced Clinical Practitioner to join their Urgent Community Response Team in Stoke.
Pay rate: £35 p/h (potentially negotiable depending on experience)
Team: Urgent Community Response Team
Contract: 3-month initial contract with potential for extension
Working Hours: Service is 7 days 8:00 – 20:00 (flexi shifts available)
Location: Base -Smithfield 1 Building, Hanley, ST1 4FA / community based
- Use highly developed clinical knowledge to independently assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate treatments and interventions for patients presenting with an undifferentiated diagnosis referred by external agencies in to the ACAH Service
- Undertake physical examination as indicated by the patient’s condition; autonomously analysing complex clinical signs and investigation results to consider differential diagnoses and diagnose conditions, initiating treatment as required.
- Perform clinical procedures appropriate to the history and physical examination of the patient, including further invasive testing and treatments requiring highly developed skills and precision, including (but not limited to) catheterisation, cannulation, peripheral arterial blood gas sampling as relevant within the patient’s own home setting.
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin OR current HCPC registration
- Registered Independent Non-Medical Prescriber
- Substantial post registration experience of which significant experience is within Emergency/Acute/General Medicine Care at a senior level
If you are interested in this vacancy, hit the apply button! Or for more information on the vacancies we do have, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on email@example.com
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!