~ Adults Newly Qualified Social Workers ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely with Warrington Council to provide them with a Newly Qualified Social Worker to join their Adults Service.
3-6 months agency contract which is likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.
Full Time Position.
Location –Warrington, WA1 2NT.
Rate of Pay – £24+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience following a successful interview.
*** The Successful candidate will be required to complete Targeted Review work in a timely manner, will be aware of strengths based approaches, have good communication and assessment skills.***
- Work within the Councils statutory duties with regards to adults with care and support needs utilising a strengths-based approach to assessment and support planning.
- Assess and manage areas of risk, need and service provision.
- Ensure the safeguarding of adults and children with care and support needs is inherent within practice.
- Contribute to a team to support continuous development and operational effectiveness.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Reference contact details covering your last Five years of employment. (Names, Numbers and Email Addresses)
- Enhanced DBS & Barred list check.
- Registered Social Work England / HCPC,
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME.
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you are not interested, but no of somehow who may, please feel free to pass on their details.
Due to the high volume of applications, if you do not receive a response within 48 hours, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.