If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside an accountancy practice in Birmingham to appoint a Administrator on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be able to provide efficient administrative support to a number of IFA’s and have knowledge of pensions, investments and protection products. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Birmingham, you will be tasked with:
- Providing efficient administrative support to a number of IFA’s
- Preparation of correspondence including letters and emails
- Being a point of contact for clients
- Maintenance of Intelligent Office and Microsoft systems, ensuring all client data is accurate and up to date
- Maintenance of diary management system, ensuring daily workflow is completed in line with agreed SLA’s
- Ensuring appropriate documentation is scanned and attached to the relevant client records
- Preparing new business and review packs for IFA client meetings
- Obtaining illustrations for products from providers either on-line or over the telephone
- Undertaking filing, photocopying and scanning duties when required
- Obtaining valuations/details on existing policies, ensuring administration system is updated accurately
- Any other reasonable request made by a Director/Manager of the business
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have experience within a similar role with knowledge of pensions, investments and protection products.
- Have effective organisational and planning skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be able to forge and develop relationships
- Be experienced using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be willing to learn and develop
- Be able to work as part of a team, or if required, under your own initiative
What’s on offer
- Salary: £23,000-£27,000
- Benefits: Monday to Friday working days, early finish on a Friday, Pension Scheme, Sick Pay
- Contract type: Permanent
About the company
You'll be working for a firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers with 38 years of accountancy experience. Based in Birmingham, they take a pro-active and hands on approach to ensuring that all of their clients receive a professional service which is specially tailored to each of them, whilst being fully aware of their financial demands.
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Shannon Broadbent on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon Broadbent on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.