Spencer Clarke Group are working with an established and successful Accountancy Practice who are recruiting within their Norwich Office! Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Senior to join their growing Medical department team.
We are seeking someone who comes from an Accountancy Practice background that wants to join a Top 50 Firm and be very successful alongside the future growth of the Practice. Desirably we would like to recruit someone who is AAT qualified, or currently completing/completed ACA/ACCA qualification (Study support provided)
- 23 Days Annual leave (which increases with service)
- Flexi Hours
- Life Assurance scheme
- Opportunity to become part of a large, growing team!
- 'Dress for diary' relaxed office attire
- Study support
- Free Car Parking
- Progression opportunities
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Accounts Preparation- Dealing with a various portfolio of clients
- Personal tax, Corporation tax and Business tax
- VAT returns
- Management accounts
- Assisting with supervision of junior staff
- VAT returns
- Actively working alongside clients and being the main point of contact for all enquiries
- Take responsibility to monitor progress of work against budget set and highlight any concerns to manager/partner
And much more!
If this exciting opportunity that sounds of interest could be the next best step for your career... then apply! Alternatively send your CV and covering email to Lauren @ Spencer Clarke Group email@example.com
Please only apply for this position if you have the accountancy practice experience our client is seeking.
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers