An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join an impressive business in Blackpool on a permanent basis.
As the Accounts Assistant you'll play a vital role in ensuring accurate accounting processes are maintained and managing the ledgers for a clean month end close.
If you have experience within a similar role and the passion to learn which we're looking for, this exciting role could be the next step in your career and we'd love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Blackpool you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the month end closure and associated reconciliations across all the ledgers
- Manage and process all sales ledger processes
- Manage and process all purchase ledger transactions, including the full payment run, supplier statement reconciliations
- Manage daily cash collections reconciliations
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
- Have a proven track record in a similar role or be able to demonstrate the ability and desire to progress into the role from their current position as an Accounts Assistant.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Strong communicator, positive can-do attitude, desire to achieve.
Experience which is not essential but desirable includes:
- AAT Qualified
- Experience with month end reporting & ability to improve month ned process
What's on offer
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- Benefits: 25 days + bank holidays, company bonus scheme, free parking and much more!
- Contract type: Permanent
How to apply
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon McGarry on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T's & C's apply.