Spencer Clarke Group are currently working alongside a forward thinking, modern Bookkeeping firm based in Blackpool. They are now recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper to join their fast-growing, successful team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing an excellent experience for their clients and keen to hit the ground running.
This role requires previous Accounts/Finance experience.
Our client offers working benefits such as:
- 20 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Modern Office
- 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Pay increases through internal promotion
- Growing, successful team
- Positive team environment
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Managing Accounts
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Day to Day payment runs
- Closing monthly figures
- Liaising and assisting with an exciting portfolio of clients over the telephone and email
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? Then apply ASAP!
How to apply:
- Hit the apply button NOW and follow the steps
- OR Email your CV and covering email to email@example.com
About Spencer Clarke Group:
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Lauren Bailey on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.