Spencer Clarke Group are working with the NHS based within Chester to find them an Accounts Assistant to join their Accounts Payable department.
Contract – 3+ month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full Time – Mon-Fri 9am-5pm ** Start Date - ASAP **
This role is OFFICE BASED.
Rate - £11.50 per hour (negotiable dependent upon experience- Please submit CV with rate Required)
- Ensure the input and payment of invoices is conducted in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with the Trust’s Standing Financial Instructions
- To undertake monthly and annual creditors reports and ensure they are dealt with appropriately
- To be responsible for setting up and maintenance of periodic payments records on spreadsheets where required in relation to expenditure
- Be proactive in liasing with Directorates and Suppliers to investigate reasons for non payment of invoices
- Ensures that queries from staff and suppliers regarding issues on invoices or credit notes are dealt with in a timely and effective manner to ensure prompt payment of invoices. This will involve investigating reasons for non-approval and ensure they are resolved
- Responsible for ensuring monthly timetables are adhered to and accruals posted when required
- Ensures that benefits are maximised from discounts and recovery of VAT according to regulations
- To maintain appropriate procedure records for all major tasks undertaken, constantly review working practices and recommend improvements. Implement new procedures when they have been agreed by Managers
If you are available and interested in this position please apply ASAP! or send your CV to Lauren @ Spencer Clarke Group firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience within a Finance role is essential.
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers