Spencer Clarke Group are working with an established and successful Accountancy Practice who are recruiting within their Norwich Office! Our client is seeking an Accounts Assistant/Accounts Semi Senior to join their Agriculture department..
We are seeking someone who comes from an Accountancy Practice background that wants to join a Top 50 Firm and be very successful alongside the future growth of the Practice. We are looking to recruit someone who is either AAT qualified or midway through AAT/ACCA.
- 21 Days Annual leave (which increases with service)
- Flexi Hours
- Life Assurance scheme
- Opportunity to become part of a large, growing team!
- 'Dress for diary' relaxed office attire
- Study support
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Car Parking
- Progression opportunities
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Account’s preparation
- Personal Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Business Tax
- Management accounts
- Supporting and Assisting trainees
And much more!
If this exciting opportunity sounds like your ideal new role.... then apply now! Alternatively please send your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply for this position if you have the accountancy practice experience our client is seeking.
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers