An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts & Tax Senior or an Accounts & Tax Manager to join a well-established Chartered Accountants in Hendon on a full time basis.
As an Accounts & Tax Senior or an Accounts & Tax Manager, you will play a vital role helping firms who are trying to grow their business in the United Kingdom.
You will be someone naturally great with Accounts & have a good Tax knowledge because the role includes preparing Personal and Corporate Tax returns and reviewing tax. The key to success is having the valued Tax experience and knowledge.
If you have the Accounts & Tax knowledge and also the experience which we’re looking for, this exciting role could be the next step in your career and we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in the Hendon office 5 days a week you will be responsible for:
- Preparing personal and tax returns
- Reviewing corporation tax returns
- Reviewing payroll
- Preparing/reviewing accounts on ad hoc
- Assisting on audits on ad hoc basis if required
- Supporting/assisting the partners
- Coach/train/assist other team members
- Continuing your own development
- Supporting client care
- Ensuring the firms values are upheld and remain focused on the firm’s mission, which includes growth (via innovation marketing etc)
- Ensuring standards are maintained/improved
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
- ACCA Qualification (You can be recently qualified)
- At least 3 years UK practice experience
- Accounts & Tax experience and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Experience of Digita or a similar practice management/technical software; Microsoft office; Cloud software such as Dropbox, Xero
Experience which is not essential, but desirable includes:
- Digita software experience (Training will be provided)
About the company
The firm is well established and helps business owners with profit and growth and offers tailored solutions for businesses and personal development. The firm has got experience not only of operating as, but also acting for family businesses, start-up’s, the self-employed, partnerships, charities in a wide range of sectors.
What’s on offer
- Salary: Accounts & Tax Senior £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
Accounts & Tax Manager £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Benefits: Working in a modern and friendly office, 4 weeks annual leave including a week’s annual leave at Christmas and including Bank Holidays, pension contributions.
- Contract type: Permanent.
- Hours: 9am – 5:30pm, 5 days in office (Working hours can be slightly flexible)
- Other: The firm will sponsor Tax qualifications and exams so you will become a Tax Specialist within the firm.
How To Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Adam Pickering on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to email@example.com
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Adam Pickering on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.