If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside an accountancy practice in Pelsall looking to appoint a talented Accountant on a permanent basis.
As Accountant, you’ll play a vital role in taking over a portfolio of clients and assisting junior members of staff.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified and wanting to be part of a small, friendly team, bringing fresh ideas. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Pelsall, you will be tasked with:
- Preparation of financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Assistance with auditing limited companies
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation and management of monthly VAT returns
- Preparation and management of payroll and pension processing
- Supervising accounts production of junior staff
- Managing a portfolio of clients, responding to client emails and attending client meetings
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be ACCA/ACA qualified or be qualified by experience
- Have experience within an accountancy practice
- Have software experience, preferably experience with Sage
What’s on offer
- Salary: £30,000-35,000
- Benefits: 9-5 hours, Monday to Friday, 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Contract type: Permanent
About the company
You'll be working a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants based in Pelsall, on the outskirts of Walsall, offering accounts, taxation and business advisory and support services to a wide range of businesses and individuals. Established 13 years ago having previously traded successfully as a partnership for many years, today they continue to build on their enviable reputation for providing excellent advice and first class service to our business and personal clients alike. They have many clients in both the local community and further afield and service businesses, small and large, across a variety of sectors.
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Shannon Broadbent on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon Broadbent on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.