Spencer Clarke Group are working with an excellent Accountancy Practice within the area of Bolton, who are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join their outsourcing division where you will be a key member of a growing team!
This is a forward-thinking firm, who have automated many of the mundane tasks by becoming a paperless and digital environment, leaving you to develop your skills and provide a valuable service to clients.
You would have your own portfolio of clients where you will undertake duties such as;
- Bookkeeping duties for a portfolio of sole traders’, partnerships and limited companies which vary across sectors
- Prepare VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Payroll journals
- At least 3 years prior practice Bookkeeping experience
- AAT Qualified
- Knowledge of Xero and other cloud accounting software platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively manage workflow of multiple clients whilst demonstrating excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met.
- Willing to learn new systems and adapt to changing working practices
- Strong IT skills, particularly with Excel
The firm uses CCH and Silverfin systems so any previous experience of these is considered advantageous.
Benefits for you:
- Flexi-time within core hours of 10am and 4pm
- Ability to build up 12 days extra leave per year
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 3 years of service
- Dress for your day
- Family orientated firm
- Career development
- Private healthcare after 5 years of service
- Annual conferences alternating between the UK and abroad
How to apply:
- Hit the apply button NOW and follow the steps
About Spencer Clarke Group:
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Cat Rainford remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.